Sony Xperia Ear Duo is a very cool and best earbuds in mobile gadget. I can’t recommend it because of the high cost. If it cost at the level of standard headphones from Sony (195$), then the situation would be radically different. I believe that the Xperia Ear Duo is a kind of experiment in which Sony hones skills, and over time, similar functions will appear in all products of the company. Speaks out entirely, even a penny.
Against the background of the news about the depreciating ruble, the notice of the account balance is easily confused with a mockery. But, fortunately or unhappily, the voice assistants have not yet learned sarcasm. I wanted to try the new Sony Xperia Ear Duo a month before they were released, but I had the feeling that Sony decided to give ears to anyone who was not interested in them, if only not for me. Sony Xperia Ear Duo best earbuds Price 300$ in market.
Sony Xperia Ear Duo Specification
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 59.6 x 10.2 mm – each earphone, weight 10.6 g; 89 x 89 x 25 mm – case, weight 76 g
- Voice Assistant (Languages): English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Russian, French and Japanese
- Voice Assistant (type): Google Assistant for Android, Siri for iOS
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10 and later (iPad not supported)
- Smart features: Daily assist, reading notifications, Anytime Talk function (for Android only)
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, barometer
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Battery: 56 mAh in each earphone, 740 mAh case, case-USB Type-C connector
- Protection: IPx2 on headphones
- Controls: Touchpad on each earpiece, Recognition of head movements, Adaptive volume control, There are LEDs
- Stated work time: – talk time – 2.5 hours, playback mode – 4 hours, playback mode with a charging case up to 16 hours, standby mode – upto 22 hours, charging: 7 minutes to play music for 1 hour
- Colors: black and gold
How To Connected Mobile Application
Sony Xperia Ear Duo can be connected only in conjunction with the application. The application will offer to first get the right earpiece and see how the LED flashes in a milky color first, and when it connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth, it will be dark blue. Then the procedure will need to be repeated with the left ear. I was lucky, and almost immediately flew update. For the update, I had to return the headphones to the case, and the case was asked to connect to the charging. Interestingly, the update lasted long enough. Not 10 minutes, as promised in the notification, but 6 minutes for sure.